Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SMS Treasure Hunt

Due to limitations imposed by Govt of India on sending of number of SMS in one day, the contest has been cancelled. We will re-start the SMS Treasure Hunt once the ban is lifted.

Clue 6:
O my darling Mr. Prime Minister,
There is a bullet and a gangster.
With 100 crores at stake,
Guide me to the number one imposter.

Clue 5:
Progenitor of a warrior strong and bold,
My descent is a story age old.
Twist and turn on my curves,
But I killed my children in blood cold.
Clue 5 Answer: Ganga
 
Clue 4:
Cancelled

Clue 3:
Salt: Ginger: Coffe: Tea: Bye-Bye?
Clue 3 Answer: TATA
 
Clue 2:
Russia, America and Congo under my jaws,
Find a lotus with golden claws.
Mathematical affair will help you solve the puzzle,
Lunar expeditions have their flaws.

Clue 2 Answer: Tintin

Clue 1
I am round but not always around,
Scars on my face can be found.
Lovers talk of me but,
Strong armed men made no sound.

Clue 1 Answer: The Moon.