Monday, August 6, 2012

Message from SJOBA President

Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix. It was an honour for me at the SJOBA AGM held on 5th of August, 2012, when the collegium of the Past Presidents bestowed me and my team members with the reins of SJOBA for the coming year, to take our organisation to new heights.

SJOBA is an alumnus that has stood apart from others due to its integrity, activities and brotherhood amongst its members. It is the most coveted organisation of the country with events ranging from the Winter Festival to The SJOBA Rally. I assure you that the coming year will be full of similar activities from the past with additions of new ones too for some more fun and frolic.

I would also like to take the opportunity to extend my full support to you relating to all SJOBA matters and request you to kindly feel free to give in your valuable inputs as to how we can take our beloved organisation a step ahead.

Pro Deo Et Patria.

Best Regards,

Sanjiv Kumar
(Batch of 1974)