Monday, October 1, 2012

SMS Treasure Hunt

Clue 15:
Druggist-Archery-Insurance-Tired?
Answer: Apollo

Clue 14:
To the year before the tryst it goes,
An unrest when in the sea arose.
The Sword of Gallant made a cut deep,
With a strike on the western shores.
Answer: The Royal Indian Navy Mutiny

Clue 13:
He moved from a square to a sphere,
where hammers were harmonious to the ear.
The More you THINK, the better,
Can you see the world from his angle dear?
Answer: Pythagoras

Clue 12:
After a century came my turn,
GOD conspired against my other half I did learn.
The great king and queen could not see,
When the great warrior killed in return.
Answer: Dushala

Clue 11:
By the rivers of Babylon they were born
written so they couldn't be torn
An eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth
They are for real,the french have sworn
Answer: Code of Hammurabi

Clue 10:
The fox ate the royal share,
Later a tyrant was killed here.
On the day the octopus was mauled,
Some felt aukward to be there.
Answer: Battle of Gazala

Clue 9:
This hero was made in the villains lair,
Alien and rocket by his chair.
A nagging wife in the kitchen
Messing with him don't you dare.
Answer: Chacha Chaudhary

Clue 8:
This national edifice is surrounded by body of blue
GOD could be displaced knew who?
Now a new GOD sits on the throne
Churning of brains will solve the clue.
Answer: Angkor Wat

Clue 7:
Sprawling across straight waters I lay,
On a smooth road with a bird I stay.
Golden Trumpet is a place of refuge,
fighting for the claim are two giants huge.
Answer: Istanbul

Clue 6:
Blinded by love and war was I,
For my kindness and chivalry I did die.
Inferno embraced my love for ever,
My poetic end will be forgotten never.
Answer: Prithviraj Chauhan

Clue 5:
Destroyer's arm made the villain strong
Creator's word caused trauma last long
The android is ten times smarter than us
Betrayed he was, but his deeds were wrong
Answer: Ravana

Clue 4:
The search for a crimson month is on,
The last expedition at the crack of dawn.
Up in mountainous land the knight traps,
His love for the Iron Curtain is long gone.
Answer: Sir Sean Connery

Clue 3:
Pleasure is the name of the game,
With many a mammals for him to tame.
With jewels in his crown,
Can you checkout his name?
Answer: Vishwanathan Anand

Clue 2: 
Desire-Respect-Wanderer-Rapid-GODLY?
Answer: Maruti

Clue No. 1 
I always tell the truth with no words said,
I turn everything though I lay still as dead.
Hyped by children's Lit,
Do not copy if my anger you dread.
Answer: Mirror